Saturday, July 31, 2010

Wiz and Maybach Music? Not so Fast!




I actually like the decision to go to a major label and especially Atlantic because I've only seen them stick behind their guys. I mean he eventually needed to at least get a major label to distribute and promote his shit. On the other hand, I wouldn't want him to sign under the Maybach Music/Atlantic Records label because those type of deals don't usually work out so well. And everyone argues with Drake[Young Money/Cash Money under Universal] but he's been the only one on YM to do so because they were and are others who are just waiting and waiting [i.e just like Curren$y was]. And I like Rick Ross and almost everything he does, but those dudes on these rapper owned labels sorta get overlooked. I feel Wiz should just sign with Atlantic and join Rostrum Records with Atlantic because you always look out for those who helped you get to where you are so and it's never good to burn bridges. I feel thats a much better way to go at that because now he can hop on songs with Ross without any label disputes, but he will still be handling himself and maintaining all this hype the way he wants to. That's my opinion if you gotta better way to go about please voice your opinion and keep it Taylor'd regardless. 

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo